Stockport Schools E Learning Network
Essential Maintenance work on School network - Monday 23rd and 30th March 2020 starting 4pm
We need to carry out some essential maintenance work on the schools network on the next two Monday evenings 23rd and 30th March 2020.
This work will be carried out between 4pm and 6.30pm.
I apologise for any disruption that this may cause.
ICT Schools Support team
The Stockport Schools ICT Support Service provide schools with a one stop shop for a complete range of ICT services, including:
Our Traded Services to Schools include:
- AVA Support - ICT Hardware and Software Support
- SIMS Support - Supporting SIMS in Schools
- Schools ICT Support - Internet, Email and WAN
- Secure Internet Connectivity
- Web Filtering
- Consultancy and Advice on all ICT requirements within school.
Our Service is committed to providing a cost effective service whilst maintaining an efficient, sustainable and high quality ICT service to all our schools.